Monday, March 26, 2007

exhausted

Heys! as u can see the title above. and yess, its been a very exhausted weekend for me.. boohoo. It started out okay la.. fri i slept quite late, & am suppose to wake up quite early the next morning! like I mean 6.30? shoots me! Merentas desa aka cross country.. =) bahs! so yeah, woke up grumpily and drag myself out of bed.. when I reached skewl, I saw no one but only amanda n some other guys. so I thot I was early. how in the world do I know tht they’re going late.. heheh.. blehhhh me! so yeah, shit face and guess wht, duh!! i of course run slowly la.. no actually its run, walk n jog.. haha! Hmm, so later. Oh and the exercise was super funny lo! the pengetua.. okies so next up, after tht, went makan lunch, back, bath and youth. I had a major headache. U know like got something struggling ur brain cells. and during prayer, it was just so NOT okay! But yeah, thank God la tht after praise & worship it slowly went away. =D after youth, went back, bumb around and went to KL I think, my cousin’s hse for bbq dinner. how I know tht it is to fun to bbq ur own self. Cause they staying in the flats and yeah..so they did it in the balcony.. so cool wey! Choco faunde was so so good. Hahaha, n we did also played fire crackers! Hahhah! So so fun! Bahs, then went home change n went to sleep. Hahahahha! Shhhh

Next day, woke up early, went to church and ... then in the afternoon, cambridge awards presentation. bahs! my bro forgot to bring back the camera and left it in the car the day before! and yeah, came back, slept frm 4-8. haha, wow, i din even knew i slept tht lonng.. hahah! hmm, had dinner without parents back, pack back n slept..

I hated today like HELL!!! ergh, freaking teacher's can go die!!! bahs! i got caught for colouring my hair, how in the world do i know. bahs! idiot idiot!! ahhh!! stupid like first warning then kena write name summore take down number, eh my dads number u know. ahh! so wht, wan me to waste my money to go salloon to redye back! cant u get it, my mom's not in! for goodness sick! idioTT! besides tht, oh wow, and jo,manda n sara went for cheer. oh whteverr la.. i didnt bother much... anyways, and yay! i slept overtime again. and yeah, i was suppose to do my work.. ill do it later.. like righttttttttttttttt.. anyways, byeee!

No comments: