Tuesday, July 17, 2007

He made a way..


God will make a way,
When it seems to be no way,
He works in ways we cannot see,
He will make a way for me.

He will be my God,
Hold me closely to His side,
With Love & Strength for each new day,
He will make a wayy,
He will make a way...

Im in a rather very happy in all sorts of ways =) well well, firstly i thot tht trIaLS was in 3 weeks time & thought again WHY did i get myself so involved in passion & fire WHY WHY WHY! with piano duet exams before, wedding in btw. whoah i was really rEALLY scared lorh! seriously i thot to myself, im so in deep s***. everyday looking at the things i'll have to read & thinking p&f, skit, video/storyboard, trials, piano duet... blahs seriously it'll be a hectic week lorr, no rest & sleep. thinking bout it... well!

hahahahhaha...AFTER today! i realized. when they passed out the time table for trials n all. whoah whoah, guess wht! i was seriously jumping for joy wei! like woohooo! & tht song above came to mind. i was seriously thanking Him. =) like TQ TQ TQ! well fine, so now mayb im rather happy. i'll have ABIT more time to plan & to do the vid/storyboard (door gift) come to faith city church on the aug 18 & u'll know =P n TIME MANAGEMENT TOO! tht means, hols wont be hols unless someone surprises me n take me out for a break, ill be super happy =D bahs! study study study.. thts my job *winks*faints* fine, i shud be HAPPY LA! anyways,i shall go do wht im suppose to be doing. thinking & DOING! =Pp im happy, u happy?

unfailing LOVE, unending MERCIES

till than, BYES! xoxo

No comments: