Tuesday, November 20, 2007

there..


i found out that..
i. ill wont be in frm the 19th DEC (thank God it's after caroling) & coming back b4 Christmas, which I just heard was on the 23th. Going to Hanoi, Vietnam. miss me! =P AHHH! I seriously can’t wait! getting on the plane like AFTER AGESSSSS! ahhh!im excited! that's means i got no chance of being here for yf christmas party.

ii. both my bro's won't be in for my birthday :( Sean's going to be in Langkawi, while Ian's going to be @ prom. sad-nyeee.. they shall feel BAD! :D

iii. & realized in 1 weeks + time till YF camp.

iv. cooking for Ian's birthday, i shall prepare it earlier, b4 youth. this Sat.

v. Nametags to be done. hopefully it’ll be done. SOON SOON! not forgetting, games too.

v. im going to be busy this week. one heck of a week. i want Fun! :)
Ahhh! signing off, till then

*pictures, to keep u entertained

No comments: