Friday, August 1, 2008

Its another YEP thing

YEP SALES 08
@sunway pyramid


I know it's super delayed, 1week+. too bad, i know those ppl who has been waiting. here u go! =P
Sales started at 9am.
i was there @ 8am. coolness, the whole place was EMPTY! only those yep-ians were there faithfully setting up respective stalls. just look at the above pic. Anyhows, i was on duty for 1st shift, i was practically there the whole day la.
zombies. who wake up and has to work. :P
almost the whole group with VIP's and our products.
i was faithfully doing my work and serving my first&small customer. hehe

And when my shift was over, i walked around the place
and look what caught my attention! :D cutee

Then we a few of us headed for lunch. .
managing director, asst. finance and soon to be.. ..next sales/marketing director! with her skills. haha! the table

look who decided to appear! finally. thong,yap&lim. missing another thoong. HAHA!
and thanks for making the effort to come see me do business. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

the nonsense.

And back to work..
no ties- soft la. with ties-LOUD. cause got extra loud speaker :P
doing what we do best! ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS!

At the final 30mins we were pulling ppl and selling off our products. we manage to sell finish the clips and almost the mirors. my roses was gone too! :D

exhausted after a long long day. and finally managing to tele-ing the money! yays!
and all heads home..


but wait, i stayed on till midnight, almost. Leanne teman-ed me in waiting for my family's arrival, so we headed to wendy's for dinner. Ahh, i fell asleep for the most 1min in batman. heheheheh, couldn't stand it. was so freaking TIRED and WARNED OUT =P at least i had my lovely brother to explain to me wht's happening. hehehehehehhehe...

No comments: