Sunday, April 26, 2009

consuming energy

UK, love

the past month.. or rather the past few weeks has been pretty interesting. been so busy that i think i haven even come on cyberspace. the cause: school, school, study?, meetings, running errands, new things came, swimming!, tuitions, baking :D .. feel like i had no time for myself, feel like im slacking.
This week, going to be more filled i guess. STUdying will the main focus. (i need some pushing..)
Upcoming: mid-terms, camps, vbs

On the other hand, i learned too, while going thru all those..
there's always a first for everything, ahh! i just embarrassed myself last week :( i miss everyone, feels like i've been too occupied with my own land.
and and people are diff, some just has too much to say while some just stay silent. while sometimes, we just go with the flow.

ahhh! and i so hate this! y must it always happen. isit just to me or wht! ill be away in dec for home saty and it crashes with the big P. bahs! hate it. oh wells, i think better take the opportunity going away *winks* u'll know in dec, is so much more worth it than that big event, just one day and waste of money.*ok, just making myself feel better* =P but seriously, truth is just one day or 9.
which will u pick?
since mom approve of it why not take the oppurtunity hehe.. :D
oh wells, but there's always be one in the future right, chuuuu? we'll enjoy this trip kao kao! only time will tell.
moving on...

i soooo agree with this. SPM=PMS true?
ahhh, ill just have to endure few more months of pain and torture and ill have 3 months*hopefully* all to myself! ahhh, can't wait can't wait. doing things i loveeeee
back to reality, studies has to b my main focus. the A's has to be my main targets now! =) going up up up up success!, not down down fail.
i can~ i'll tryy my veryy bestt! :D
~prayyyyy. i need GOD!
someone, study with me! strictly studyinggg :P

I'm going to go back to my own world.
till i find time for cyberspace! toodles
XO

No comments: