Friday, October 5, 2007

it came & it went :D

boo! i'm back! yay! hahahahahah, u know i 'm happy can u feel my happiness?? hahaha

well, i've been gone for quite some time, study? hah! my dad din allow me to use the comp boohoo how sad, well my choice oso la to not blog. kakakakak! dun blame me, blame major exams & ppl tht are still in schooling u know! hahah!

so, geog was okay la! we screamed after the paper. came back got ready & off to celebration! @ lagoon yay! FUN FUN FUN! okay it was seriously nice! i rode the thoma hock(however u spell it) 3 times, 360degrees ship 2 times, snake head 4 times!, lost city of gold 2 times & others la! hahahahahh! scream my lungs out! but it was good, everyone faced their fears! hehehhe LOVE! more FUN to come! yay!


So, to do list! muahahahaahah!
i. tidy up my room!
ii. clean up my closet
iii. have baking session
iv. cooking session
v. go SHOPPING with mom!
vi. go have fun/crazy
vii. do vid for del
viii. meet up with old friends :)
viii. be regular in yf.
viiii. upload pics =P

& THE LIST IS NEVER ENDING! i'm lovin' it. =P

2 comments:

Delicia said...

i'm so touched that i'm part of ur to-do list.
hmm, delicious is not part of ur to-do list? does it mean i don't have to bring u? =Pp

Claire YSL said...

hahahah! awwwww..just thought of it when i wrote it.
no, its still in. its under the vith one. having fun & going crazy! hahahahaha!