Friday, October 12, 2007

I've been tagged. lol

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose 7 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!

Seven things to be done before my death
1. Visit/go around the world.kekekekeke..
2. get married, have kids. =P
3. be the bestest chef! CHEYH!
4. go to all the theme parks!
5. go bungee jumping!
6. go shop till I drop, muahahahha
7. help those in need *winks*


Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. smoke/drugs.

2 kill a human on purpose.
3. go to the most dirtiest,dirtiest a! like kenot dirty anymore, place.
4. waste my first kiss to someone I dun love. wahahahahah! lol
5. eat some disgusting stuff tht no one has tried
6. go on a date with some weird dude.
7. go nude. blehhhh..


Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. talk to myself. hahahah!
2. thinking..
3. reading (as if hor, thts why I do away frm public) hehehhe..
4. go crazy! why not?
5. BEST TIME TO STUDY! WAHAHHAHAH!
6. camwhore. who doesn’t? haha..
7. dress up,haha! clean room.throw unwanted stuff tht’s making my room like a whole mess. =)


Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1. WHAT LA! =D (MOST FAMOUS!,ask my fam or friends)
2. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3. wht the..
4. oh my gosh!
5. whtever la
6. I dunno, dunno. anything la. =P
7. can one la,can la can la *influence by Amanda*


Seven favourite songs from all time
1. COMPLICATED - Arvil
2. when ur gone - Arvil
3. When there was u & me – HSM
4. Jenny – Click Five
5. Home – Chris Daughtry
6. Cry – Hilary Duff
7. Jie Kou – Jay Chou


Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. slap/wack me.
2. spit on me.
3. crash my parties.
4. cut my hair or do some weird stuff when im sleeping
5. annoy me.
6. steal my stuff. nyehehehhehe. someone stole my pink butterfly earring which I’ve nvr used!hmph!
7. kick me? hahahaahh!


I tag:
1. If
2. U
3. Think
4. Ur
5. Important
6. Than
7.I TAG U! *u all very inportant ppl ma. kekeke*
GO GO GO GO ! =D

No comments: