Sunday, March 23, 2008

dumdidumb

Wearing a mask that shows everything’s fine,
Says that life’s struggles are not God’s design;
But when we’re open, transparent, and true,
People will trust God to meet their needs too.

*taken from my QT on Monday* I love that poem. Reminds us again to not put on a mask just to please others. A kick start for a good week, indeed it was. But some just failed me, friends. Gah! So tired every time just thinking bout it, but I should right. That’s what we’re on earth for right? But, it’s getting much better, with the better choice of friends. Circle of trust? cheyh!
->It takes time….for changes.

* c u t * n e x t s t o p *

i finally decided to blog. WOW! haha, yes i've been busy with school, drama, real-life drama, outings (so broke!), work and FUN!

Not much changes for life as I see it. Just F4 life is unbearable. Hahahhaha! Bahs! Mayb, its changes. Like what you said, u don’t expect everything to be the same always, changes may come, feel comfortable and the cycle goes on. Changing for the better yeah!?
Next up, shout out to LETITIA! Had fun swimming sweet sixteen on Wednesday! we’d pulled it off,fun! jumping around and having granny’s fingers. Hahahaha.. and video making. Those just made my day. =D YF easter’s drama was errr, playing the girl. I felt emotions just ran through my whole body. It was good lah. Sadly, I got not a single picture with me.
BUMMER! The first in the HISTORY!
I got no say more, have a good week! Toodles

XOXO

No comments: