Saturday, March 1, 2008

hi bye

Jeng jeng jeng. Exam just ended today, well not to say I did very good tho.bahs! whateverrrrr.. went shopping! Sent cousin back to NZ.miss her already, no one to teman me during the nights, no one to splurge during shopping with and say out what she thinks, eating healthily haha. Anyhows hopefully I’ll get to see her end of this year again. Hehe, how? mayb, just mayb mom WILL allow me to fly over which she said she sent me last year. Also I want to go to Japan exchange, well not actually. Mummy says can wor last year, this year say bring back the form first. flyingggggg..yay! I likeee. HOPEFULLY! AHH!*fingers cross* this year no major exams marh!

Then again, results. NOOOOO! not ready for’em. Bahs,I’ll just face it and get over it and
study, remind me yea ;P Anyhows, im good and i spent my time wisely I guess. Going out with my cousin and basically spending on EVERY trip, as if money grows on trees. yiesh! time to SAVE up again. Lotsa things to doooooooo….tell me im able to finish typing,thinking,doing,finish up everything lah! Ok, STUDY STUDY STUDY!

Toodles!

No comments: