Sunday, May 11, 2008

*bck

HEY,
surprise surprise.

fine. i decided to blog since comp is back *i havent gone online for the past 2 weeks! woooo! achievement * & all well*although some pics gone missing,hopefully not* , 1 week of exams is over; 3 more days. i only want to see my english and add maths paper :p i got BioLoGy tmr. i haven't read a single page. yay me!

fine.
Mother's Day *well, basically every other day is oso mother's day la* heee..
it was good. mom came to church, with family friends. then we went to have lunch in bird park, n have a productive day here*imagine the hyperness of the kids* now. Well, it was good. mom say will accompany how to i explain, family friend to church every week. good news yo! :DD n we're planning a trip end of this month! triple yay! oh yeah, yesterday my dad bought me tops. N wout mom there, he asked whether ill wear it,for when, really a. pay! hehehehhe it was just me and him and sean went mph for dinner. woooo cool huh.

my life is GOOD!if u cut all the life drama in btw, it'll be ex-ce-llent! exam was okay i guess.the result will show it all. ha! oh well, i'm APPRECIATING every single minute! yay me! oh n i got to go out to tgi fridays on wed when i have exams the next day. so excellent right, it was physics the next day somemore.

I'm going to have hell lotsa fun this weeK! erik's & joee's birthday; exams over; going to x-plode? :P ; watch movie!; futsal; HOLIDAYS! i smeEEELLL.....
FUN FUN FUN!!

GOOD
GOOD.
i got pics but its not in the comp. how now?
ill get back here soon la. after my happening week la! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA..
thanks. bye. see u.
*wow it's been a month i havent been blogging. COOL STUFF!*

No comments: