Thursday, May 29, 2008

with love

Ok. So I finally decided to set my butt down on the chair and blog instead of playing WEDDING DASH. My current favorite game which im ADDICTED to. Go try it! Similar to diner dash. =)

Holiday-ing now

Nothing much. Going to explode for the first time tmr. Wooooooo.. camp in 2 days time. My hols much spend as cleaning room, READING!, doing hw :D *YES!*.

oh did I tell u tht my kitchen is done. Oh well, late news, long long time ago d. but its still NEW! +) come my hse to see it la. Hehehehhehehehehehhe..

picture time. . I got ntg to say d. toodles!

This was mother’s day. awwwwww . (for both bottom and upper pic) :P


IKANO day. go GREEN DAY! LOL

PRESENTING, the oh-so-always-noisy-class

4 SIGMA-ians ‘08
which everyone turned up for teacher's day! shocking huh! we had a performance just for our teacher.*heart melt* hehe. ster chu!next year do skit! HAHAHAHHAH! =D


From eta to sigma. 4 years. Live life to the fullest! =)

Our very own YEP's Managing Director. Who go nuts now & then. LOL

Go get some rest la u!


I’m happy cause they made my day. And ahem someone paid for my meal too. THANKS! HAHA


Some random shots I found . childhood buddies, dad's golfing mate's daughters =)


Bird’s nest right outside my hse. No in my hse but outside. Get’it HAHA

THAT’S ALL FOLKS! Till then. .

No comments: