Thursday, March 18, 2010

truly an experience

Dear fellow BRATs,

Wanna thank you for every single moment spent. Truly appreciate it ;) it will always stay with me! XO

Love, Claire.

Well, to start off, I really had an AWESOME time in penang! :D I shud also thank Tan Calson for constantly reminding me to submit the essay :P Though I think that its really by prayer & God’s blessings that I got accepted, cause I only got to knew of my acceptance only a week before the camp, tht explains why the others had knew each other before hand.

The journey begin with Calson driving me to the airport, of course with his parents in the car too! :P We took off @ 6.55 & reached Penang insanely early! We were the first to reach the hotel, with unknown ppl. IT felt like AMAZING RACE, sleeping in the reception area, waiting for the doors to be open XD

It started with d warming UP sessions.. & everything got rolling. Humans/fellow brats kept flowing into the hall. And, there.. there’s where everything begins..

Snapping away, Interviews, being criticized, Workshops, Late nights etc..

Aremenian Street, Penang. Our area to cover
welcome, to my temple! LOL!
The 2 jokers, who entertained me throughout :D
our first prospect!
the shot they left out..
a bunch of tourist asked for a photo of us XD

From my point of view, i got to learn so much from this, I ber everyone did too! :D I din know taking a pic would involve so many things to be considered into :S there’s so many types of essays. Because I was the photographer, I din had the chance to interview many ppl, therefore I did the videos instead. Interviewing people only sounds FUN, but it’ll all come crashing down once we stumble on our words, tht’s wht I learned. well, I shall just stick to my cooking/baking :P We’ve got closer as a team, all the up&downs. Worrying sick, sneaking out.. oh, it was all worth it. the fact tht my whole left cheek was bengkak, made it even more memorable. but just not the pics >=)


we also had the opportunity to make our own rattan! yay! awesome possume! nyonya shoes making.
The sad cases :P

Friends that were made there will remain! Now, I got friends from all over M’sia :P hehehehe.. next time I can come crashing @ your places. Lolls! They are one bunch of crazy people, just like me! I think no wonder we click so well HAHAHAHAH!!!!! Cant wait till we all meet up again, n share our lives stories. I know mine’s going to be a 180degrees turn, once I step into college. Very anticipating


the bullies.

& the loser!

BRATS = Bright Roving Annoying Teens

XOXO!

we all bit our good byes @ the airport. well, its not like it's the last time we're meeting.

No comments: