Sunday, April 29, 2007

so many things, so lil time

last few days was rather hectic, with history project which is due on monday for an 'A' duh i wan tht 'A' its PMR wey! n yeah, i finished d! yays me. just waiting for pics frm my mom.., geog pro due on end of May, so shit okay, have to use hand-written.. kill tht teacher man!! but yeah,hopefully after the exams, ill have lots of time in the world to finish it up, if not im just so dead la!,KH project which is to be done before exams(which we cannot bring back n yeah basically i HAVENT painted yet! im almost done tho)others has started paiting some are to finish soon,im so so dead!haha! wht to do i dun wan my wood to be same as the others, i wan it unique! PLUS mid-term just around the corner! ahhh! im so so dead! im now focusing on my science & history,and oso somehow maths.hehehe.. =P. so yeah! ntg much to blog about! i just wan all tht to be done!

oh hehe, yesterday was cg outing n err it was quite fun! i enjoyed the cycling part tho! HAHAH! great time of fellowshipping with rachel & the rest! HAHA! =) it was really tiring, the hills was sooo high up k, we were like kenot d la kenot d, so we pushed our bicycle up! HAHA! but haha, me & rachel was the 1st to arrive pit stop! wakakakakak!! not bad huh! but yeah, the scenary was niceee, just the fact of me not bringing my cam just totally sucks! blehhhh.. tiring. came back,bath, online 4 a while, slept, when airport, dinner! haha! i was quite happening! hahahah! super tiring k, than summore came back d have to finish up my sej proo. bleh! thank God i got to finished it on time, but busted black ink when gone case! but thts alright just brought my papers along today to go binding! HAHAH! im quite smart!! n it was nights! hehhehe

today, was a ordinary sunday la, with let in the car, ahah! like old times. whoah, after service we went to old town to eat,sent leti back n do my binding n buy black ink! heheh. whoah whoah, old town quite cool a. got so many things!! like shopping mall, haha! but just tht its antique! haha! yay yay! im just so happy la, i finished my sej pro *wipes sweat* still waiting for my pics tho! hehehe.. just hope tht my mom wont come back late.. hehe..n yeah should i study now or night n sleep now! HAHAH! byee, i think going to study then i think im going to ownself fall asleep la! ehhehehehehe..till then!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.