Tuesday, April 17, 2007

thoughts, amazed me..

back.. nothing much happened. just tht the fact of some randoms happening tht happens everyday just amaze me.. =P this few days, has been observing the things tht happen everyday.. hehe

1. an ambulance was at the back of us. and so yeah, cars suppose to either slow down or move ahead.. n yeah, it came to my realization tht yeah. cars coming slows dwn, before tht it just came passing by, so i was like, so idiot.. got ambulance la. but haha! n yeah we kept moving cause it was beind of us. duh! so yeah, this teaches me patience & to not judge a book by its cover.. =) its like wah, cause than i thot like, eh its ntg, but than thot again bout it, n i thot it was a reminder.hehe, 4 me!

2. on the bus, on the way back home. there were these two kids, a std2 & a std5. hmmm,i thot they really didnt like can clique. but hey, im wrong. the secong the girl beside one of the girl left, one came siting beside her. n im like whoah, so cool so cool. n yeah, they two talked quite a lot. though i was observing the std5, she wasnt seem quite looking at her, but yeah, she knows whts she's talking.. haha! n yeah. i was thinking to myself, everyone can clique too, just like me n the others. according to estee, ms universal. haha! it doesnt matter wht skin colour,hair or type u are. if u'r just friendly n nice. yeah, it works! n yeah, it certainly leads to a whole bunch.. =)

so yeah, thts a whole bunch tht i cant believe my eyes tht ive been obseving my life.. whts happening n going on, so tht ill be aware =P u can do too! haha! observe n see wht u get!! =D its quiet cool & also interesting at the same time.. hehehe! seriously! trust meeee!!

No comments: