Friday, June 15, 2007

still in a holidaying mood :p

hmm.. long time since my last post. no, its just been a week! =P mayb its long. blehhh, have to cop up woth studies homework,projects since i sooooo enjoYeD my 2 weeks of holidaySSSSssssssssssssssss.... im so missing it =( although some plans just wouldnt go its way. but i still had a great time esp when the time it was coming to an end. but yeah 'all good things must always come to an END!' i just so so HATE it! bleh, time flies wht do i have to sayyyy.. in a while we'll all just be old, new ones coming. hmm, mayb i shall not exaggerate :)
results, are super shit! the worse yet! mayb not tht bad, bleh just so hating it. trying to get over the fact tht next time work harder, trust God, plan earlier. bleh! im surrounded by smart ppl of course when it comes to results, i super HATE it laaa...

anyhowwwwww, ive been shouting for this whole day or mayb talking rather loudly. i dunno, just seems crazy today, just feel like it but amazingly i din realized, it was my friends who said 'claire,can talk softer bit kah?' bleh whtever. im just me! wht u going to do bout it,change me? =p oh, been laughing too! i just loveeeeee laughing at anything, anything tht i see oh if u understand. mind u. ask my friends.they'll give u a HIGE 'yesssss!' or mayb somehow rather. =P

oh, hmm ive been wondering this days, why dun i have to urge to study when its pmr year for me. hmm, ive just been relaxing this past few days. mayb still in a holiday mood. hmm, mayb. its sucks to know. mom:"go studyy d la. i wan to see how ur results." me:" yeah" goes up stirs, laze around, find something other than studying to do. just so ordinary me la! =P but its not good! hehe, now i say all this. ill see wht i can do. hmmmmmMM why dun they just invent chips n insert it into our heads. =D wonderfuL idea i have. =p im just crazy, craving for something.

byeeee tas!
*till i get new pics illl post.
**yeah man! im always procrastinating. u can say tht again. its not me la, its the cam & err errr may b just so ordinary lazy me to plug the line into the comp. =p blame me! yeahhhh
***k k, ill promise ill do it the next post around. remind me.del's forgetfulness attacking me. mind u! =P
****bye once again! =P

No comments: