Tuesday, June 19, 2007

icthyness

hmm, since im soo free siting n roting here i, my as well go itchy itchy change the skin of the blog. =) oh, im not suppose to rot here. hmm, well too bad im already rotting by playing comp n watching tv well am suppose to be doing my NIE. :) im so smartt..
today was rather a fun while painful & tiring day. =) aih! well, we'd stayed back, supposely to be doing NIE la. k, so wait la. go makan lunch 1st, by the time walk up oso 2.25. whoah! head up to library, wanted to settle to do d. suddenly mdm which is the head teacher of the library ask us go watch movie cause got no one. *owh sgt the kesian la wei. seriously EMPTY* well, we oh mayb just amanda n me as a librarian my as well go support. LOL! so i the smart one brought everything in. we or mayb just me, manage to finish the front page la, mayb not la. =) but i love it.*sry, just had to.* me,cant stand unperfection go ask wach of them whether nice not n of course they had to say nice la! =) *if not i kill them,haha! no la, not tht violent =P *
aaaaah! why cant i concentrate on my works. hmm, why r my hands so itchy! ish! shittttt..i need to study! remind me again the next time. =) bye. :D
*its basically just a lil update, to waste kill the time.hehehehe*

No comments: