Friday, June 6, 2008

overwhelmed

Look whos friend! Stealing food from someone’s bag. LOL

HEY there.

After 4 days away from home, it’s been awesome!
From getting lost*shhhhhh. In the beginning to. .
being roomie with Rachael & esther. FuN. We basically made up the noise, esp for the last day(aku&est). HAHAH! And adding to tht, before bed time, I think everyone lameness lvl rose to the
max.
Sessions was great.
Many new songs to fall in love with. Haha
Other than that, it was tiring.

1st night. Still hyperactive.

Rach,Claire,jen,matt w the blurr face. HA!

They were suppose to be the got S.A.L.T ppl. HAHAHHA

JOANNA FOO SZE-LIN

The other crazy half. LOL


Three musketeers’

w pastor’s kids.

The so called crazy night. Haha! +P get wht i meaN? hehe

get wht i meaN? hehe

Camp nurse. =)

group PORSHE!

STER! Thanks for making this camp an awesome one! :) more to come. . *sniff*



A few of our dorm mates =) great knowing them

Girls from team porsh. Excluding Eileen

Sweeties.

Double rach’s


I slept throughout the whole journey back. W****ness of environment.
my whole eye bengkak during dance.
Next day, whole head felt like going to burst. At last, I threw everything out tht night. Bleh.

I’m okay now. THANK GOD. He’s grace is sufficient =) I could go for tuition. Haha!
=)


Tmr’s going to be exciting I guess. Hopefully :D
N back to school.
Was my holidays productive? Hmmm, starts to think. How about urs?



toodles! for now.

No comments: